Date 4th June 2020, 12pm CET Brussels time, 11am GMT London time
This webinar offers an summary of the authorized framework that applies to people and NGOs in search of to implement the Habitats Directive in nationwide courts. It’s organised by ClientEarth with funding from the European Fee Life Programme and is meant for public curiosity attorneys, judges, public authorities and NGOs.
Presenters: Anne Friel, Environmental Democracy lawyer, ClientEarth
Soledad Gallego, Wildlife lawyer, ClientEarth
1. Introduction to the authorized framework on entry to justice within the context of the Habitats Directive (20 minutes)
• Transient introduction to the entry to justice obligations within the Aarhus Conference and their implementation in EU regulation with regard to the Habitats Directive;
• Dialogue of foremost case regulation concerning entry to justice and the Habitats Directive.
2. Case examine on search engine optimisation/Birdlife problem to the open pit mine venture within the Zilbeti Forest, Spain (40 minutes)
• Insights into the sensible implications of difficult permits on the idea of the Habitats Directive, together with potential interactions with different EU procedures.
3. Questions from contributors
The submit Webinar 8 – Implementing the Habitats Directive in nationwide courts appeared first on ClientEarth.