BOXING legends Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr will face off in a spectacular exhibition battle in LA.
The 54-year-old Tyson will face Jones, 51, in a long-awaited bout, with the Baddest Man on the Planet dropping an unbelievable SIX stone to get in form for the conflict.
The California State Fee say the exhibition can be fought beneath the foundations that each males won’t search for the knock-out and can as a substitute “exhibit” their abilities, however each fighters have come out and stated the opposite.
When is Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr?
- The large battle is now set for Thanksgiving Weekend – Saturday, November 28 on the Staples Middle in Los Angeles.
- It was initially set to happen on September 12 however the occasion has been postponed till later within the yr.
- The undercard is predicted to start out at 9pm ET which is 1am GMT and the primary occasion will observe between 4am and 5am GMT.
- The legends are set to eight rounds within the ring, with Youtube star Jake Paul and NBA star Nate Robinson confirmed for the undercard.
MOST READ IN SPORT
What reside stream and TV channel is Tyson vs Jones Jr on?
- BT Sport Field Workplace can be broadcasting the battle within the UK.
- The occasion will price £19.95 to look at.
- Protection begins at 8pm ET, which is midnight in UK. The undercard is about to start out from 1am GMT.
- The social media web site Triller may even be airing the PPV battle.
- Emmy-winner Mario Lopez hosts the present, and musical acts can be introduced for performances too.
Who’s on the Tyson vs Jones Jr undercard?
YouTuber Jake Paul leads the best way on the four-fight card when he takes on ex-NBA star Nate Robinson.
Elsewhere KSI’s coach Viddal Riley can be in motion as is former super-middleweight champion Badou Jack.
- Tyson vs Jones Jr
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson
- Viddal Riley vs Rashad Coulter
What are the foundations of the battle?
The battle can be contested over eight, two-minute rounds.
No headguards can be worn however the fighters can be sporting bigger 12-ounce gloves.
Technically the battle can solely be stopped if there’s a knock-out, however California State Athletic Fee government director Andy Forster stated he’ll cease it as quickly as a lower seems.
Forster stated: “Tyson and Jones Jr. gained’t be sporting headgear for the battle. They’ll be lacing up 12-ounce gloves and there gained’t be any judges current on the battle to attain the motion. So, technically, there gained’t be a winner until a knockout one way or the other happens, or both fighter is deemed unfit to proceed.
“They’ll transfer round and make some cash, however I informed them if you happen to get lower, it’s over.”
What have they stated?
Mike Tyson: “We’re throwing punches at one another. That is going to be my definition of enjoyable … damaged eye sockets, damaged jaw, damaged rib. That’s enjoyable to me.”
Roy Jones Jr: “He’s nonetheless Mike Tyson, he’s nonetheless one of many strongest, most explosive individuals who ever touched a boxing ring. If something, I made a mistake stepping into with him.
“He’s the larger man, he’s the explosive man. He’s going to have all of the first-round fireworks, not me.
“I do have first-round fireworks, however he’s recognized for extra first-round fireworks than anyone to ever contact boxing, apart from perhaps George Foreman.”